⚗️ Functional Mindfulness, Backed by Neuroscience and Business Strategy
- I’m a neuroscience PhD who has published peer-reviewed research papers in industry-leading journals, cited thousands of times by scientists worldwide.
- I’ve specialized in healthcare provider and patient education for pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
- What this means: I can support the goals of your organization with credible and actionable neuroscience research, in non-jargon language.
Kindness and Mindfulness
- I’m training in Buddhist chaplaincy under Reverend Jennifer Block (Interfaith Minister), Paul Haller (Former Abbot of the San Francisco Zen Center), and Gil Fronsdal, PhD (Founder of Insight Meditation Center.)
- I authored Debug Your Meditation: Transform Your Practice From A Chore to “I Want More!” as an unconventional guide to establishing a joyful meditation habit.
- What this means: I am well-versed in kindness and mindfulness practices in the context of Buddhist, interfaith, and secular approaches. I can adapt the level and tone of spirituality according to the needs of your organization.
- I’ve worked in Fortune 500 US and European companies leading healthcare partnerships, advocacy and marketing strategy, and lived in Hong Kong, Indonesia, and Malaysia.
- What this means: I can provide a diverse, multicultural perspective grounded in lived experience, and implement contextually-relevant kindness and mindfulness practices that grow your business.