Last Updated: 2022-09-20
I thought of this 5C’s framework years ago and continue to find it useful for guiding livelihood towards independence, freedom, and peace. Please feel free to adopt it if you find it helpful!
- Starting Buddhist chaplaincy training at Sati Center. Super excited to learn how to provide spiritual care!
- Became an upāsikā (lay devotee) under the guidance of Clear Mountain Monastery. Commit to keeping the five precepts, maintaining a daily meditation practice (at least 20 minutes/day six days/week), and emphasize practice one day a week for a weekly Uposatha.
- Supporting Alliance for Bhikkhunis as treasurer and board member.
- Attending IMC Wednesday half-day retreats about twice a month.
- Using Center app to track daily meditations. But my most cherished habit is pinging my friend Chris Wong a 🧘🏻♀️ emoji and him doing the same, every week day.
- Building the Rickshaw community and lore.
- Making friends in the Goblin Cave.
- Learning from fellow practitioners in Buddhist Discords like the one for Clear Mountain Monastery, or Maggasekha.
- Hanging out with Write of Passage friends in various small groups.
- Mentoring for Write of Passage Cohort 9!
- Creating offerings to support others on writing, meditation, and friendship: Debug Your Meditation, Meditation for Indie Superheroes.
- Making YouTube videos on extreme minimalism, one of my favorite topics to ponder.
- Powerlifting at FullGrip Barbell
- Eating more plant-based at home for ethical and health reasons.
- Going all-in on the creative entrepreneurial path! Find out how I can support you or your company here.
Learn more about Now pages here.
Previous /Now pages: