Apr 17, 2023 12:23 AM
- This website is built upon Indie Web principles.
- I continue to use Notion with Super to reduce technical friction in updating my website, and to make myself overcome perfectionism by publishing quickly.
- To serve you better, I modeled after jamesclear.com because he communicates benefits of his website and services superbly.
- My website continues to be a “public” Personal Knowledge Management (PKM) system.
- 2022-09-20: Has it been this long?! Rehauled website modeling after jamesclear.com. Archived the old website layout below so I can appreciate how far I’ve come.
- 2021-11-10: Rearranged website organization according to the PARA method
- I switched to using Notion with Super to reduce technical friction in updating my website, and to make myself overcome perfectionism by publishing quickly.
- Essays are kindly reviewed as acknowledged in the Colophon.
- Live Notes are what they are, taken during an event/talk!
- Lists & Tips are lively and ephemeral pre-ideas.
- 2021-10-16: Switched from Fruition to Super for better security, nav bar, and theming options. Fruition, you had served me well as a free, open-source tool.
- 2021-09-07: Enrolled in Write of Passage Cohort 7, updating website according to the coursework!
- 2021-02-15: Switched to using Notion with Fruition to make updating my website easier with less technical friction.
- 2020-06-01: Added commonplace category descriptions, welcoming banner, fix URL capitalizations (changed to all lower case)
- 2020-05-16: Updated fonts and layout to improve website esthetics. In particular, used Kevin McGillivray's typeguide.css, which is in turn inspired by Butterick's Practical Typography.
- 2020-02-??: The base Jekyll theme used is Reverie, created by Amit Merchant based on a fork of jekyll-now. Thanks Amit!
Christin's Commonplace 📓 ARCHIVE
Updated Website Look and Feel