My name is Christin Chong, PhD. I'm a neuroscientist and the author of Debug Your Meditation.
I can help you and your team grow and thrive.
🗣️ What Your Team Needs
- Authentic Company Mission, Values, and Culture
- Mindful and Compassionate Leadership
- Employee Wellness and Engagement
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
These positive intentions are easy to name, yet hard to do. Why?
- Authenticity and wellness in the workplace are rarely well-addressed because they do not account for unspoken misaligned goals. This can happen between teams or individuals in an organization. More insidiously, it can happen our minds, between conscious and subconscious domains.
- I can help you and your team foster genuine openness and clarity that results from goal-aligned kindness and mindfulness practices.
⚗️ Kindness and Mindfulness, Backed by Neuroscience and Business Strategy
- I’m a neuroscience PhD who has published peer-reviewed research papers in industry-leading journals, cited thousands of times by scientists worldwide.
- I’ve specialized in healthcare provider and patient education for pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
- What this means: I can support the goals of your organization with credible and actionable neuroscience research, in non-jargon language.
Kindness and Mindfulness
- I’m training in Buddhist chaplaincy under Reverend Jennifer Block (Interfaith Minister), Paul Haller (Former Abbot of the San Francisco Zen Center), and Gil Fronsdal, PhD (Founder of Insight Meditation Center.)
- I authored Debug Your Meditation: Transform Your Practice From A Chore to “I Want More!” as an unconventional guide to establishing a joyful meditation habit.
- What this means: I am well-versed in kindness and mindfulness practices in the context of Buddhist, interfaith, and secular approaches. I can adapt the level and tone of spirituality according to the needs of your organization.
- I’ve worked in Fortune 500 US and European companies leading healthcare partnerships, advocacy and marketing strategy, and lived in Hong Kong, Indonesia, and Malaysia.
- What this means: I can provide a diverse, multicultural perspective grounded in lived experience, and implement contextually-relevant kindness and mindfulness practices that grow your business.
🎇 Tailored Talks + Interactive Workshops, Never Boring
I speak and hold workshops at conferences, corporations, and non-profit organizations. It is my imperative to co-develop the content so your company’s top priority is always met.
A few topics I’ve presented include:
- Build Workplace Influence with Vulnerability - for a corporate audience
- Meditation for Indie Superheroes - for entrepreneurs and creators
- Overcome Writer’s Block with Kindness and Mindfulness - 5-week workshop for startup founders and writers
I’ve been fortunate to speak at prestigious organizations such as the University of California San Francisco, The Society for Neuroscience, Indie MBA, and on top-ranking podcasts such as Curiosity Conversations and Chiwi Journal.
✅ How To Get In Touch
If you are a training leader, educator, manager, or event planner who is interested in having me speak at your organization, please feel free to send me a quick note at my email address:
christinchong @ gmail.com
I read every email and will respond promptly.
I’m available for remote and on-site events, and look forward to co-developing a memorable educational experience with you.
Thank you for considering me!
P.S. – Again, my email is christinchong at gmail.com – feel free to drop me a quick note with any questions you may have.