- Continuing with IMC's Eightfold Path program, by Zoom.
- Hosting IMC neighborhood Zoom meditation group, 2-weekly.
- Continuing to support Alliance for Bhikkhunis as co-treasurer.
- COVID-19 New World continues. Washing hands furiously with Jewel's song stuck in my head.
- Thrilled to have finally figured out how to update my website with a decent web developer environment setup. Continuing to tweak and share "sticking this on the fridge" level thoughts.
- Learning to play The Shape of Things to Come as heard on Battlestar Galactica, on the piano.
- Building the Rickshaw community and lore. Transplanting Meaningful Conversations project to here.
- Keeping it simple with daily PE with Joe.
- Excited about a new career opportunity and learning all I can!
- Still using Lunch Money, a delightful budgeting app.
Learn more about Now pages here.