🎨 Artist is my word of the year
- Expression (40%): Aim for volume and variety. Turn off the part of my brain that worries about consequences (financial or otherwise.)
- Exposure (40%): Get out there in real life and online. Be everywhere all at once.
- Exile (20%): Designate time for retreat inward. Don’t burn out.
- Be Extraordinary: Completely deviate from the ordinary path.
- Be Existential: Build things that address spiritual needs.
- Be Exemplary: Let my life and routine be a piece of art. Live in a way that models skillful behavior.
- New medium of expression through video
- Develop cohesive esthetics for work across the board
- Yayoi Kusama - relentless at her craft and marketing despite adversity
- Visa - prolific writer and superconnector
Last updated 12 March 2022. I was a lonely, isolated misfit of a nerd growing up, and I taught myself how to make friends. I got pretty good at it. Over the years, some of the warmest, smartest and kindest people I've ever met have confided in me that they feel lonely and disconnected.
How You Can Help
- Connect me with people who can assist with my journey. As projects mature I will list what I need help with here.