Nonfat Ginger Strike Milk
- 1 cup of fairlife nonfat milk
- 2 teaspoons of old ginger juice
- 2 tbsp sugar (or sucralose)
- warm cup to 70C
- microwave milk for 1:45 until 70C
- Pour in ginger juice
- Cover and leave alone for 3 min
Vi's Dad's Ribs
- First put mustard (French's yellow) on, then sweet mesquite (Kirkland) and paprika or a little red (cayenne)
pepper (he prefers smoked paprika). Then put it fridge overnight.
- Next day put it in oven at 180 F to 200 F for about 4 h - on a rack with water underneath
- Then put sweet baby ray on then continue for another 1 to 2 h.
- Then flip them upside down and tent with foil for the last 2 h.
- Then another layer of sweet baby ray for 10 or 20 min in the oven. That is all.
- (I substituted Sweet Baby Ray's with G Hughes Hickory Brown Sugar sauce to reduce sugar intake, and I couldn't find Kirkland sweet mesquite so I used McCormick's Mesquite. Still turned out excellent!)