Small Bets - Working Out Loud
Sheet1 Roscoe Lotriet,dolearning (Kevin),ArnavPuri,julianziesing,ayushchat,Ahmet Karman,shivamd,Justine,Chris Wong,Daniel Vassallo,cusickcatherine Hard Skills,* Software Engineering,- Web development,- App Development,market research ,Product Management,Non-digital sales and marketing (physical ...
Credibility and Attention Stack
- Twitter: christintweets
- Newsletter/Build-In-Public: Behind-The-Scenes Newsletter
- Community: Journal Zendo
- Videos: Christin Videos
- Website/long-form essays: christinchong.com
2022-05-04 to 2022-05-18
- Debug Your Meditation
- Quiz + 1 pager diagnostic
- Gumroad book (set up pre-order page with good copy)
- 1:1 coaching (15 min like Michelle’s Unstuck in 15)
- Medical Marketing Masterclass
- Medicare “Donut hole” (film 1 video + 1 trailer, post on LinkedIn, gumroad)
Want to learn/execute
- Paid ads or other ways to expand reach!
- Automate distribution of current content
- YouTube shorts
- Spotify videocasts
John Nicholas on Twitter: "Use Medium to increase your luck surface area.* Hosting: create your own website to control your audience (email list) + gain SEO benefit.* Distribution: boost discovery by exporting your posts to Medium.--Thread-- / Twitter"
Use Medium to increase your luck surface area.* Hosting: create your own website to control your audience (email list) + gain SEO benefit.* Distribution: boost discovery by exporting your posts to Medium.--Thread--
Alex & Books 📚 on Twitter: "I've built an audience of 150k+ followers:* Instagram = 115k* Twitter = 27k* TikTok = 14kHere are 12 universal lessons that will help you grow on any social media platform 👇 / Twitter"
I've built an audience of 150k+ followers:* Instagram = 115k* Twitter = 27k* TikTok = 14kHere are 12 universal lessons that will help you grow on any social media platform 👇
10 Things About Me
- I have greek toes (2nd toe is longer than the 1st toe) and I can also crack my first toe infinitely.
- I enjoy powerlifting, and have done olympic lifting in the past, and some CrossFit.
- I like tiny instruments like the ukulele (though I go through cycles of intense practicing and abandoning them and forgetting how to play!)
- I forage for morels and porcinis in the wild, along with other edible plants and such, and fish for trout in the mountains.
- I am an ultralight backpacking gear nerd (YouTube video in the works!)
- I speak Cantonese, Mandarin, a bit of Malay/Bahasa Indonesia. Grew up in Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Los Angeles.
- I was once stranded at a lake with 50 other people because a mud slide blocked the only road out of the area, once got hypothermia while hiking in the Sierras and a snowstorm hit us, once got hit by a sneaker wave off Santa Cruz and almost got washed away...hrmm...too many death defying stunts to name outside of the online life oops.
- I’ve been making websites since I was in middle school handcoding HTML in notepad, but now I’m lazy and use no-code tools. If I could freeze time, I would use the time to work on my website hahaha. I did a udacity course on AI and coded a flower classifier and want to use this skill in a small bet some time 🤔
- I’m into Buddhism but lately revisiting the Christian faith and trying to learn all I can about multifaith chaplaincy and intermingling of both schools of thought throughout history.
- I’ve probably taken more CBCs and online courses than most at this point (Write of Passage, Writing Studio with Michael Dean, Build a Second Brain, Sasha Chapin’s Hate Writing Less, Michael Ashcroft’s Expanding Awareness, Maven’s CBC on how to make a CBC, Corey Wilk’s Intentional Life Design...)
Insights from group
- Ayush - sales funnels create continuous “problems” to be uncovered for the user